Monday, March 1, 2010

My Kindred - Shot Down!

Real world commitments has forced me out of Kindred. Fortunately for my partner, he has found a replacement. For those of you not in the know, Kindred is a Hobby tournament organised by a pair of brothers and run at Legio Malaysia this coming 6th March 2010.

I would have fielded my SCARS Imperial Guards for the event and partnered with a force of Ultramarines. Alas, that is not to be and so I wait for how the event will turn out. I wish all the guys who's making it the very best in their endevour for the Purity Seal and Best General.

Work has really taken its toll on me this couple of weeks. My last hobby action was during Iron Painter and I foresee it would be some time before I get back into the gaming scene. (sigh) The limited time has also forced me away from any further work on the SCARS. So, hopefully, by end of this month, I'll be back on track or something.

5 comments:

  1. Chin up dude- I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry bro..sometimes, certain sacrifices mst be made..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know how that feels dude ... you'll be missed this saturday. and i'm sure you'll be bouncing back like some agitated squig real soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys. really gonna miss kindred (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries bro. I truly understand. Thanks for you support though. Perhaps next time.

    ReplyDelete