Sunday, March 28, 2010

Re-Enjoying hobby nite

after so many weeks of not attending hobby nites, I finally managed to squeeze just a bit of time to go to Legio Malaysia. As usual, there;s the good company of people chucking dice and hobbying. I had a game of whfb with peter that night where it ended a draw, with him managing to knock off my Empire's steam tank. In return, I managed to kill his Enchantress. Muahaha.

Azlan and Khairul were having a go at Battlefleet Gothic and I must say I am hooked. Sadly, at the moment my finances doesn't allow for any more new purchases. Currently, I'm paying by installments for several second hand wh40k vehicles, so, I need to finish that one first. After that, I think I'll start a small Ork fleet (grin).

Unexpectedly, i had some free time the next day, and I used well for another game of whfb with Peter again. this time, I changed my list and in the end, I suffered a minor loss. Regardless, it's a new list and will need some getting used to but I'm confident it'll work out fine once I've tweaked it a bit more.

So, although my schedule for the coming weeks doesn'y seem to ease up, I'll be sure to sneak off to hobby nights as often as I can get away with it.

6 comments:

  1. It was really good to see you there again dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that. Is, knowing the orks you could probably scratch-build some vessels as a starting fleet which you can use to learn the rules of bfg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! really glad you had a good time. It was a great nite, wasn't it. See you next hobby nite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do a WAAAGH!!! fleet bro, it'd be cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure warms da heart to see people expectin' a good Waagh! for my BFG project. At the moment, really keen on startin' an orky fleet. probly start with a few kruisers....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Peter's Bretonnian Knights has to be taught a lesson. Either you do it or let me put him in his rightful place.

    ReplyDelete