Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Short Break

Whew!My schedule sure has been hectic over the past few weeks and will continue to be so for a few weeks more. Anyways, I took the opportunity of a breather yesterday and pulled out my dusty Empire army for a round with Peter's Bretonian. We didn't get to complete the game properly so it was all rushed and all that. It was fun to throw dice again after...several weeks of not touching toy soldiers (grin)

People say that the new GW's Battle Mission book is not worth the buy. I personally haven't read it so can't comment fairly. Will definitely try to get my hands on it(someone else' ,of course). I'm still travelling around, so, all my undone WIP for the SCARS will just have to wait(sigh)

2 comments:

  1. Battle mission is not a worthy buy? Hmm.. I wish I can see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i need to look at it. I'm ordering one anyways ... iz, when you coming back?

    ReplyDelete