Friday, January 15, 2010

Hobby: SCARS - Skuad Bravo





Here are some pictures of WIP of Bravo Squad. This squad will take part in Iron Painter and Kindred. There will be some slight difference between their appearance in Iron Painter and Kindred.

The pictures are taken without their squad leader, Sgt. Feizal (a.k.a. Harker). The squad is a recon and pathfinder team for SCARS 1. They either deploy in advance of the main body or infiltrates the enemy lines.

I've tried to customize and personalize each model since I've given them individual names and kitting them out in appropriate wargear befitting their role.

Hopefully this army will mark my beginning to embrace the hobby side more.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you're going to name Harker as Sarjan Hassan?

    Nice progress bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Hopefully this army will mark my beginning to embrace the hobby side more.'
    I don't understand...what d'ya mean. You were already a hobbyist,weren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @doc: i mean the painting side more. if you look at my stuff, they're only 'average' quality. i aim to improve on that. besides, if you look closely at my models, they're not properly prepped :) so, i intend to improve on all that.

    and i do hope to maintain all other aspect of hobbying i still have.

    ReplyDelete