Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Nite-at last!

Last Friday I made it to Legio after 2 weeks of enforced absence. I had Peter and Alvin in tow that day. This time, I didn't play any games, just sat at the hobby table and put together 3 Pz IV for the upcoming Market Garden Campaign.

Having done that, I watched the games played. There was some FoW action going on with Nick and Jason. Peter was fighing it out with Subhan while Alvin and doc was having at it with their orks.

Had to go back early that nite but at least I've satisfied my need for some hobby action. On the home front, I'm busy completing my entry for Iron Painter and Kindred. I plan to have them assembled and primed by early February.

On that note, my Iron Painter entry will consist of the SCARS, namely Command Team Alpha, Squad Nova and Squad Bravo.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you after a long time, bro. Sad that we couldn't have a game and come to think of it we have not met in battle for a long-long time. Hopefully we can meet up for a game soon.
    I am back at work but fortunately I can still come for Friday night games for another two Fridays.
    Will see you on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got game this friday? Let us do some fantasy gaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lord AK-Sorry I need to practice with my 40k Orks...

    ReplyDelete