Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm gaming again!

Wow! After more than 5 months of not touching WH40K, I finally managed to drive to KL and have a blast of 3 games on Sunday! Let me tell you, the joy and sweetness of picking up the dice again was delicious.

After my long absence from the tabletop, it's not suprising to have me being rusty and making blunders along the way. Who cares? it's the fun that matters. Anyway, My first game that day was against Peter's "cheezy" oblit/lash list. it was a 1+1 mission and I managed to scratch a narrow win of 1-0 (whew). My second foray that day was versus John and his Eldar (Saim-Han wannabes). He totally trashed my army, leaving only 8 models left in that KP game (sob,sob). my last game was with Shazli and his ultramarines. My mobs managed a convincing win in that KP game, almost TAed him except for a damaged Land Raider (Yay!)

The next evening, Peter was kind enough to offer a game(rematch). This time, his CSM managed to draw, leaving the battlefield littered with dead from both sides. That was a fun game.

Well, at the moment, I'm waiting for my Warhammer Fantasy Rule Book (8th Ed). i wonder how the game will be?

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear you got some games in, dude. You're missed @ Legio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..and i miss you guys too...too bad my schedule won't allow me to drop by KL on Fridays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back ... would be good to have a game with you ... wonder how my armored company would do against your crazy orks .... and WHFB ... i'm looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lan: facing ur armored company would be tough. i hope my speed advantage would be good enuff (as well as some crazy cover saves)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro, now you know the feeling when you pick up a dice after a long time. It's like finding a drop of water in the desert.
    Glad you had your fun, mine will come next month. I am also looking forward for the 8th ed Fantasy. That I am sure will be a blast.
    I have ordered the Empire Knapsack which comes with all those goodies.....rulebook, dice, counters, templates and stuff. Just can't wait.

    ReplyDelete