Monday, December 14, 2009

Nimphora VII has a corner!


Well, the meeting with Mr. William Phang (Owner of Comics Mart, MIdvalley) went very well. After explaining our campaign requirement, he graciously pointed me to the corner next to the warhammer shelves. It is a bit out of the way but just what we needed. He suggested that it's better to have it there, since people coming and going in the shop might 'accidentally' brush by the stuff had we put it somewhere more 'open'.

I'm quite happy about it and the space is just nice to fit an A3 size piece of map for the Nimphora VII campaign. I will have to talk to him (William) some more on the placement of strategy cards and markers in his shop and I foresee no problem with that as Jinn is part of the store.

Time really flies and the campaign is due to start this Sunday. I hope all the players are excited about this as I am.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your campaign dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good luck. I'll try to drop by coz i've just been bitten by the fantasy bug and it won't go away......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooppss apologies Is...i thought it was fantasy. My mistake...duhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice map!
    Though, a slight rotation of the picture would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto- rotate the pic right side up! :)

    How did the first day go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every participant except one came for the opening day. All in all I think we had almost 10 games, with lots of territory being captured. Games were played until 10 p.m!

    Jin Aun lost his Troop choices so he'll be sitting out the rest of Turn 1, while I'm itching to get some games in since my original plan was to watch a movie on Sunday and I didn't bring my army lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh...how to rotate da pics? i need help here. you see, when i edited the pics, i had rotated it properly, but when i uploaded it to blogger, it becomes..well, you see what happened.

    so, anyone can help me out here?? much appreciate.

    ReplyDelete