Friday, December 11, 2009

Kitting out Bravo squad

This squad will take part in Iron Painter, so, once I've assembled them, I'll just spray paint them black and leave it at that. They will also feature in the upc0ming Kindred LHT run by brothers Khairul and Arzmi. However, in both these events, the wargear loadout for the squad will be different.

Iron Painter Configuration
Harker
6 veterans with lasgun
1 veteran with flamer
2 veterans with grenade launcher

Kindred Configuration
Harker
4 veterans with lasgun
2 veterans forming a missile launcher team
1 veteran with meltagun
2 veteran with grenade launcher

I'm going for the LRJP look where the squad carry backpacks and various items. They'll also sport painted skins to better blend in the jungle/wood environs. I guess my palette for this one is limited mostly to shades of green. No bright, contrasting colors and only a bit of boltgun metal on the weapons.

I hope to be able to post some pictures of the ongoing works (when I get to upload from my camera's memory card, Grr...)

6 comments:

  1. So whats your partner bringing bro? Hey, you not taking marbo?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. posting your Kindred list already eh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vuel: only part of the kindred list :)

    @khairul: although he's good, there's no place for someone like that in SCARS, too bad. as for my partner...biarlah rahsia...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. secrets eh? I'm cool with that, definitely don't want to let your opponents know of your secret tech before the war.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the pics! Are you using the actual Harker model, or converted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lan: waiting for the actual harker, he looks mean ( the model, i mean)

    ReplyDelete