Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gathering Materials

As mentioned yesterday, I was sketching some designs for freighter like vessel to be used in the upcoming Apoc game. today I've decided to build the twin engined version.

So, rummaging through my bitz box and scavenging for stuff that can be used around the house, I think I have enough material to start at least cutting some of the basic shapes before I go into assembling them.

I'm trying to make this as cheap as possible, with as much discarded items I can find. However, the bulk of it will be the "chip board" I use for the body. Thin card will be used for paneling and bitz will go to enhance the finished "product".

If I put regular man-hours into this project, I expect to see it completed well before the 20th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment