Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drums of War!

Legio Malaysia is organizing a Warhammer Fantasy Battle Tournament on the 1st of August 2009. It'll be the first fantasy event for Legio. I'm definitely in. Although I dearly love to briing forth my Orks and Goblins Army, I have to be realistic enough to realise that I can't finish them in time for the event,

So, I'm entering the tournament with a Dwarven throng. My empire army I've loaned out to Shazli, to enable him to participate. This is really exciting as I haven't fought a fantasy battle for some time now. The rules will need to be read and familliarized again.

The expected turnout, according to Jeff, would be around 10-14 players. Vampire Counts looks strong, as well as the new Dark Elves and Lizardmen. It'll be great to play against these new incarnations of good armies. Some of the expected armies include Dwarves, Empire, Bretonnians, Ogre Kingdoms, Chaos, Dark Elves and Lizardmen.

I've written my army list, and I've prepped the neccessary models. Now, all that needs doing is to finish painting them in time for battle. For Glory of the Hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment